Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome to "I Love Process..."

This blog is an off shoot of an idea I had formulated in a couple posts on my other blog, The Youngest Curmudgeon. I have found I am a sucker for anything relating to how something is made. What that something is, is as wide, diverse, and vague as...well, pretty much
everything. I'm one of those people who will sit and watch How It's Made on the History Channel, read some interview with a guy who makes life size sculptures out of dry macaroni, or pour over blog posts of famous writers or internet people talking about their workspaces. I'm hooked. I just love seeing the process creative individuals use.

There must be something to this though, because my personality that I must have about a hundred projects (or...cough..blogs) in progress, only occasionally finishing a few of them. It must be about the process for me. So, in another attempt to keep blogging on a regular basis (even though I haven't abandoned the other blogs or projects), I welcome you to my blog on process.

Enjoy!

No comments: